One of the primary roles of BUEC is to stimulate the development of contacts between Bulgarian and Ukrainian organizations and to encourage Members to do business with each other. In particular, the Chamber would wish Members to use the services provided by other Members as the first choice of service provider.
In this regard, the BUEC is able to put both Members and non-Members in touch with those Members who specialize in key areas (where applicable) including:
- exporting and importing
- financial services
- legal services
- market research
If you are doing business in Bulgaria or Ukraine and are looking for a service provider please contact the Chamber in order to see how we can assist.
BUEC offers the next services free of payment to its members:
- Publishing company’s offers in the information bulletin and on the website of the Chamber;
- Provision of commercial, marketing, customs, tax and other business related information for the Bulgarian and Ukrainian markets;
- Contact information about Bulgarian and Ukrainian companies – producers, distributors, importers, exporters, etc.
- Participation in trade missions organized by BUEC;
- Provision of information and assistance for establishing local companies, joint ventures, representative offices and branches in Bulgaria and Ukraine, registration of patents and trademarks;
- Office facilities for face-to-face business meetings and negotiations (use of a room and office equipment);
- Provision of information about local specialists (lawyers, consultants, P.R, web design, etc.);
- Assistance in organization of transportation between Bulgaria and Ukraine;
- Assistance in obtaining business visas.
The Members of BUEC use discounts for the next services:
- Publishing of advertisements in the information bulletin and on the website of the Chamber;
- Market research and surveys of specific market sectors in Bulgaria and Ukraine; pre-investment feasibility studies;
- Organised participation in fairs and exhibitions;
- Translation services from/to Bulgarian, Russian and Ukrainian languages;
- The organization of private business visits (transport, accommodation, business meetings, etc.)