Euro Info Centre network was created in 1987 by the European Commission to provide business information for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), other businesses in EU member-states. For the last ten years, the EIC network has considerably extended due to the creation of Euro Info Coordinators, Euro Info Partners, Euro Info Correspondent Centres in EU candidate states and in other countries that constitute an interest in cooperation with EU. All in all EICC Network consists of more than 300 Centres in 281 cities of 42 countries of the world.
Euro Info Correspondence Centre (EICC) at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry was created in October the 10th, 2005 against the Contract between DG Enterprise and Industry of the European Commission and the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
EICC is a member and official information agent of the Euro Info Centres network being registered as UA 326.
Services of Euro Info Correspondence Centre UA326
To provide businesses from EU countries, Eurozone and Ukraine as well as other customers with information and consulting services, a comprehensive information and consultancy system with diverse business data is available at the Euro Info Correspondence Centre with the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The system offers over 20 standard services:
- Company name and address, business references about economic agents;
- Specific references on domestic and international business activities of individual companies, etc;
- Information on various business events – exhibitions, fairs, tenders, presentations, seminars, conferences, symposia, training courses, schools, roundtables, etc.;
- Analytical, monitor, rating, estimate services on various issues related to domestic and international business activities and legislation;
- Consulting services, business planning, marketing research of individual sectors, regions, segments, goods, etc.;
- Authentic and various price references;
- Legal base regulating business activities in Ukraine and EU;
- A search of business partners, transfer of business offers/inquiries, promoting business offers/inquiries through mass media;
- Customs codes according to the Ukrainian Classification of Goods (Harmonized System, Customs Codes), customs regulation in trade between Ukraine and other EU countries